All applications should be mailed to Team Corn Detasseling - 14392 Lovers Lane Road - Princeton, IL 61356
Please Call 866-898-8326 or E-Mail Teamcorn1@frontier.com for questions.
In Indiana, Team Corn Detasseling is working/contracting acres with Pioneer Hybrid, from their Plymouth, IN facility. Team Corn will be your main contact throughout the season. We will be calling detasselers when it is time to start detasseling, we will be leading and managing the detasseling crews in the field and on the bus, and for mostly all of the activities that involve your kids or detasselers.
Pioneer is mainly involved in the documentation of employees and their payroll. All checks, weekly and end of season bonus checks, will be coming through Pioneer. Team Corn controls what detasselers get paid and tracks their daily hours. Team Corn completes the daily timesheets with the detasselers pay and hours for each day.
- Earn $7.25 per hour + Bonus!
- $10.00 per hour for leading a detasseling crew and roguing (15 -20 Days)
- Up to $1000 bonus for making crew successful and efficient
- Wage - $10.00 plus bonus.
- Days generally last 8 to 10 hours
- Pay Checks - Paid Weekly (Pioneer Payroll Checks)
- Bonus payment of $2.00/hour for completing the following “One Time Duties”
- Return Team Corn supplies at the end of the season.
- Turn in Daily Driving Check Lists and Logs or other required paperwork at the end of the season.
- Complete and turn in all Farm Labor Contractor Employee and Drug and Alcohol paperwork prior to driving.
- Additional Pay - Hourly pay for Pick up and Return Bus at season end and thoroughly clean bus at the end of the season:
- The bus should be cleaner that when it was picked up.
- Bonus Based on - Quality of Work - Speed - Helping Team Efficiency - Attendance
$1.50 per hour by working every day and being a top detasseler
$1.00 per hour for working every day
Pay Checks - You will get a weekly pay check and your bonus will arrive at the end of the detasseling season. (From Pioneer Payroll)